ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on putting the Willy up for sale

Hello peeps, whats your thoughts on used Willy prices at the moment?

Mines hit 79K now and I cant bring myself to increase the milage much more so Im considering selling. Id love to keep it as a second car but Im gagging to get a GTR and simply couldnt afford both.

The thing is mechincally its fantastic and pulls like a train (oil changes every 3K, FSH) but cosmetically could do with a spring clean (stone chips, pin dents, bit of rust, the usual)!

Browsing trader at current prices Id probably be looking at around £3.5k as it is and that seems a bit cheap for such an icon that brings with it so much entertainment and road pressence!

opinions please?

Would it not be worth spending a couple of hundred getting it touched up.............chips away maybe?

Cya Stu

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Sounds like mine m8.Got a good fast/strong engine in mine but it would benefit from a bit of a touch up here and there on the outside&my alloys could do with a re-furb.If I were to sell(no plans on that front!) I think I would need to do some exterior work done to get decent money.But I wouldnt want to be spending to much.

Personally id miss it if I sold it now! I went jap, & then came back.LoL

Quote: Originally posted by Tucks on 25 June 2005

Sounds like mine m8.Got a good fast/strong engine in mine but it would benefit from a bit of a touch up here and there on the outside&my alloys could do with a re-furb.If I were to sell(no plans on that front!) I think I would need to do some exterior work done to get decent money.But I wouldnt want to be spending to much.

Personally id miss it if I sold it now! I went jap, & then came back.LoL

you see i used to have a civic VTi which was fantastic but you needed to rev the tits off it to get the best out of it whereas low down torque with the Willy is much more usable!

BUT..... go in a Skyline GTR, itll change you ha ha!

problem, is i could touch up areas but to be how id want it id have to have a full respray really and theres no point shelling out a grand if youre likely to sell as youre unlikely to recoupe that much on the sale!

decisions decisions!!