ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on this dub

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I enjoyed attending the vw meets last year in the golf so was thinking about getting something cheap to cruise in for the summer. Seen this little motor and thought it looked interesting. Only 1l but is more about the looks then the speed for me.

What do people think? Is there an element of cool there?

429cc9d9.jpg

a70d1589.jpg

bbeb8d82.jpg

Rb 182
Yea that's nice abit more lowz n would be nice little motor for cruzing in :)

How much isit if you don't mind me asking??

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Already got coilies so would just need winding down a bit.

It's about £1000 but is totally rot free with fsh and 2 owners in 27 years.

Disastra Coupe
If you've already got some coilovers, why not? If it's as clean as you say it is anyway. I'd be inclined to change the wheels though.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I thought you were a policeman? And a married father??

Thats the sort of thing i'd expect some 17 year old emo looking prick to be driving around in.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
I thought you were a policeman? And a married father??

Thats the sort of thing i'd expect some 17 year old emo looking prick to be driving around in.

Actually yes, that's exactly what every old Polo owner looks like around here.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks like a car that JasonE would w**k himself to death over

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If you don't buy it can you give me info of where it's for sale. My bro is looking for his first car and that looks cool.

black 172
i like it and looks like the owner has looked after it even went to the bother of deleting the exhaust cut out coming from a vw back ground without a emo hair cut i say cool little run about .

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yes! lol.

The mk2 you had was proper. Old school cool.

That polo just looks like a poor 17 year old is trying to be different.

Worse still, it looks like they are trying to be different by doing EXACTLY what every other 17 year old emo kid with a VW does to also be "different" too, lol

Last edited: