ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on this kit.

Skoda Fabia VRS
I've been recommended this bit of kit by quite a few people on the Facebook page 'Detailing addicts' (some brilliant guys on there), just wondering if there's anyone on hear that has some views? @gally I've seen your work, it's fantastic. What would you say to this as a beginners bit of kit? Also regarding the products provided, are they rated? If anyone doesn't know my two cars I'll post below. The Clio has various light scratches and swirl marks, I'd like to remove those and prep it for Winter. The Saxo I'd like to test out different products on, the paint is good for 17 years old, but it's just a Track car so I'm not massively bothered.

Any input is very welcomed, or recommendations!

22260501291_1e9b7e4766_c.jpg

21173418959_fd744fa541_c.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
There's a cyc discount on here too. FYI.

Read the machine polishing stickies at the top of this section too to get the best out of the machine.

And, make sure to decontaminate before polishing!

Skoda Fabia VRS
There's a cyc discount on here too. FYI.

Read the machine polishing stickies at the top of this section too to get the best out of the machine.

And, make sure to decontaminate before polishing!
Apply iron x to polisher, await the magic. That's right isn't it? ;)

Cheers mate, I'll be sure to take a look! Thanks for the heads up on the discount too :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
The polisher and compounds are pretty good and useable at any level. I'm not 100% sure on the pads though. But if you're starting out I'd imagine will be just fine.

The Clio and Saxo paints will react very differently to correction. The Saxo will be a lot softer to correct

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Thats a really good kit, cant comment on the price. Personally I would go with this kit:
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polis...as-6-pro-sonus-and-menzerna-kit/prod_677.html
which is the same but you get different pads. You wont really need two white compounding pads and might not even need one.

Menzerna polishes are fantastic, I tend to use them with hex logic pads. Menzerna pads are good too, they also last quite a long time in comparison to other pads.