ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on this sub plz

This any good for the price?

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/images/p112s4.jpg

ROC-P112S4

12" Punch Stage 1

With a slick look and strong sound, Punch Stage 1 subwoofers are the way to get the aggressive bass of Rockford Fosgate in your vehicle. The polypropylene woofer cone with a foam surround delivers strong, accurate bass. The stamped steel basket is stepped for full woofer excursion, while a 1-1/2" aluminum voice coil is used for reliable power handling.
The P112S4 12" subwoofer handles up to 150 watts RMS, and can be mounted in a sealed or ported box.

Our Price:
£69.99

yea its ok! 150rms should be ok! but it depends wot music u want it for! etc etc! and withfosgate u need decent amps to run them! none of this cheap ass splx sh*t!

Quote: Originally posted by h3lter on 20 May 2004

depends if u want ure car to vibrate the houses it goes past like mine! lol
...and if you want all thge older members to pretend they dont know you, lol

Fabia vRS

lol... i once got shouted at by some old biddy in mirfield cos i have my music on too high, my response being to turn it up furtha of course