ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions please, Front bumpers

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
hi all, just looking to see which most of CS would go for on my dCi. how it currently is:
7866320548_a731aa3a2a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] or ( pinched from spinksy's thread ) the current style bumper which I am working on to look like that :
8598792704_d4bdcda286.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] which one do I pick ? C+C welcome :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
haha, should of added, when I swap my engine over , the bumper is coming off to gain access to other parts. only thing is, I don't know if the bumper will come back off without cracking or splitting at the tops :/

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Well you know as well as I do Raz, that bumper's going to explode when you release the tension on that thing,
you also know how I feel about RS bumpers on non RS Clios. :nono:

So with that in mind i've put together a small selection of Ph2 bumpers for your consideration.

DSC02441_edited_small.jpg

2009 Campus

Renault-Clio_Campus_2009_1280x960_wallpaper_07.jpg

2011 Campus 1.5 dCi 65

renault__clio_campus_1_5_dci65_campus_com_5p_2011_1_lgw.jpg

^^^ I really like that one, kind of looks like a Meg 225 front end,
you'd need the grill as well.

Last edited:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
hmmm, what about the ph3 bumper 'unsmoothed ' ( like nick melson's old dci 80 )

hate the normal ph2 bumper wwith that feckin bar in the middle :(

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Not anymore
I want a ph3 bumper even more now, I like that red one with the rs grill in.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
yes dave ph3! like joey's :)

not overly keen on full smoothed, the one im toying with atm still has the middle vent bit.undwr the dimond badge and a little recess for the plate.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The only thing i'd change on that Ph3 bumper is the two vertical lines that separates the 3 bump strips,
wouldn't be too hard to smooth those two bits.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
ooowww :( im not getting into the whole fibre glass melark . would love to have sport wings with a normal front bumper...

might just settle for daves unique idea, off to the scrappy for more bumpers!

ooowww :( im not getting into the whole fibre glass melark . would love to have sport wings with a normal front bumper...

might just settle for daves unique idea, off to the scrappy for more bumpers!

It's a pain. I couldn't make it work, ended up selling the car in frustration. Rage quit FTL.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Ph3 bumper, inserts color coded. Done.
i will get two bumpers from the scrapy and see what goes best. i have unlimmited black paint to f**k abput with :eek:
tw@ts

the purple isn't happening...

and Raz has to admit he likes the smoothed phase 3 bumper almost as much as I do... :eek:
haha i used the purple one as mine is purpled. yes i admit do like the ph3 smoothed with the top vent left in tho :eek:

u.n.i.q.u.e - blisimo

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
will have a play around with the bumpers. will do one with just colour coding, and one with the two lines smoothed and mesh lower grill

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
its a waste of a bumper otherwise ! ;) will drop you a pm when iv finished f**king about with the styles ! sort something out then pal