ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions Please...

H22A7 Accord Type R

Yea, i agree with this man ^ (the big yin)

[Edited by R3OBC on 08 July 2005 at 10:17am]

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 08 July 2005

your right about the turinis, but theyve been done. Im after somethin different.

Only seen it on one other clio but what about the megane 17s

http://www.renault.co.uk/RenaultSITe/puma/GB/PROD_GB/MEL_PROD/en/Megane_II_Coupe_C84/r2/s1/p1.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0191504484.1120816249@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccciaddfdkmjfjjcfngcfkmdfkjdfmm.0Like the ones if you click here

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/meganecup/Or if you fancy a challenge click here - there a guy up my street just bought one of these and did i drool as i walked past it last night oh yeah

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.

i think they would be nice mate.

but the bottom line is not whjat we think or like but what you think, like and want.

if you want them then get them.

Get some 16" OZ F1 Cups...

Actually maybe not ;)

You got them coded strips from Carbon Copy yet?

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 08 July 2005

Get some 16" OZ F1 Cups...

Actually maybe not ;)

You got them coded strips from Carbon Copy yet?

i never knew u could get 16" i know of the 15" + 17" but not the 16" ideal!

Let me be the first to say... do it. ;) As Fubar said.. Turinis have been done.. they look good, but I prefer the 182 wheels anyway. Sorry.. bias opinion.. hehe.

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 08 July 2005

No way, imo the mk1 looks perfect with the ozs on.
yep ^^

looks ok with 182 wheels but somehow not that right

cool, thanks for all your opinions guys...

usually if i want somethin i just do it regardless of what people think... however im still undecided what to do with the wheels, so thought id ask.

its all about being different for me... i like to be individual.

u cant put 182 wheels on a 172 thats a sin, u will get hunted down and bummed by the 182 lot !!!!

unless your into that kinda thing?!?

Beetle

i think they look ok on the back but they dont really suit the front end, imo the front end of that shape is too rounded for those wheels, they look far better on the newer shape.