ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions Please??

350z GT
Ok...so i just had an idea for my Cups future:

3.jpg

2.jpg

Im thinking...a set of black 182 alloys, a set of spacers to get it wider, and a set of sportlines to drop it onto the wheels

Low, Fat and Chunky FTW??
Anyone who could photoshop the pics for me would be a legend :cool:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I don't like the idea of a Cup on 182 wheels...it will make it look like a 182...while I'm all for individuality, I've seen another 172Cup with 182Cup wheels and didn't appeal to me. Sorry.

535d / t5 caravelle
Just keep the turinis

+1 only thing i'd consider is dropping to 15's for cheaper tyres and better handling, oz f1's look good on cups in a dark shade, someone on here has em, jack_kemp maybe? or something like that.

350z GT
+1 only thing i'd consider is dropping to 15's for cheaper tyres and better handling, oz f1's look good on cups in a dark shade, someone on here has em, jack_kemp maybe? or something like that.

hmm i prefer the chunky look of the 182 alloys, im thinking with some spacers and a nice drop will have it kooking pretty nice lol

350z GT
Also the roof will hopefully be black in the end as well..so should match the theme a little

any one know what spacers will work best??

cheers