ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Options of standalone ecu for k4m?

Nissan np200 1.6 16v
Hows it going guys? My name is Grant and I'm new here.
So I have a nissan np200 1.6 16v k4m. It's standard with the vehicle. I love my little van and want to give it some extra little vooma.
So far I have done the small things. Free flow, branches and a performance panel filter with the intake sucking from the fog light on the bumper (obviously there is no fog light in place).
I'm looking at getting a standalone ecu for the vehicle so I can tune it to release some power potential. Obviously it's not going to blow my socks off but a few horses would be nice. I'm not looking for top of the range that costs the earth but just something simple and decently priced for my daily driver.
Thanks guys.

Np200
Hows it going guys? My name is Grant and I'm new here.
So I have a nissan np200 1.6 16v k4m. It's standard with the vehicle. I love my little van and want to give it some extra little vooma.
So far I have done the small things. Free flow, branches and a performance panel filter with the intake sucking from the fog light on the bumper (obviously there is no fog light in place).
I'm looking at getting a standalone ecu for the vehicle so I can tune it to release some power potential. Obviously it's not going to blow my socks off but a few horses would be nice. I'm not looking for top of the range that costs the earth but just something simple and decently priced for my daily driver.
Thanks guys.
Yes sir, I take it you from SA? If so you can try and contact Infinity performance, he reflashed my np200s stock ecu.