ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange 15’s...luuurvely...

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

woah !!!

makes it look like a toy car !!

will look like one going round a track :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

looks good mark... but your not the first Mark to do orange wheels, Mr Fatherted had a 16v with orange wheels :D

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah? Any pics? Would like to see that?

They kinda look a bit dayglo in the pics above...but theyre not that bright in the flesh.

At Castle Combe on Friday if anyone wants to come along.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

oo might come to combe and say hello just up the road...

i dont have a pic of it but was a blue 16v with orange rims (sim colour to yours) orange bonnet vent and badge lol 1 of the quickest 16vs ive been in but it think that was down to his "i dont care if i die" driving style lol...

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Cool colour lol

How well does it run with the 15s? any noticable quicker accerelation?

Clio 200

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite....track use yeh....road use...nonoonoonoonon
Next time ask someone rather then stevie wonder to choose the colour :D

[Edited by hyby on 9/14/2005 8:17:43 PM]

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

for track use (the reason you painted them) then yeah it makes it stand out and they look ok, but make sure the speedlines are on for any driving on road LOL

Vee dub

Mark I am going to go along to castle combe

Ill keep an eye out for you... how can I tell if its you? lol

Tom

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

The more the merrier LOL - does anyone know how open the Combe organisors are to people having more than their fair share of passengers?

McShug; the rubber is http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m12b204s661p2521Yokohama Advan AO32s.

Aaron; first outing this Friday. I think they wont affect any aspect other than grip too much...theyre 205/50/15 which is comparable to 195/45/16 in terms of their rolling radius. Ive been told to run them at 26F/28R due to their ultra stiff sidewalls, but if anyone else has any other suggestions...Im all ears LOL

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by ian 182 on 14 September 2005

Just get some repsol stickers and your made

ian
haha!

do it, do it, do it!!

they look great.......for the track.

nice tyre choice too.

erm, mark, i think your wheel is on the wrong side... check the rotation - or i may be talking out of my ass

/y0z

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

A big "Ive been in this business far too long" prize for y0z2a!!!

Ive been waiting for someone to notice. I only chucked these on for a couple of pics and they were the first two I grabbed...Ill make sure theyre all facing the right way tomorrow though.

Joel? No f***ing way did I pay £150 a corner...just over £200 for the full set :D that have been lightly scrubbed by a former member who advertised them on here...no-one showed any interest in them...so I made a silly offer that was accepted LOL

Fred...bring your decked beast to the fore any day...and Ill happily take you on in my high-riding tractor ;)

MKIII 138

there bonkers.. in a kind of Hardcore Techno Scooter Bonkers way. yes its a adults vehicle with kiddy wheels.. its kind of paedo like.

MKIII 138

spoil the look of the car but certainly will get attention, i.e laughed at maybe.

balls for trying though, cant always get it right.