ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo Corse X3MA 15's - Anyone fitted?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I think these rims look great and potentially a contender instead of 2118's.

Anyone fitted these and got any pics? If anyone happens to have an RB with these in white as well.. I'd love to see some pics or a photoshop jobby.......................

Evo-Corse-X3MA-2.jpg

Last edited:

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I had some xm3a's in black a while back and really rate them. The ones I had were clio fitment so 60.1 bore and et38 and were 6.5kg per wheel. I had them in matt black and think they were alittle lost due to colour and always looked dirty. I would buy them again in silver if there was a group buy, I think you have to order from Italy and there used to be issues due to Brexit but that might have changed. Here's a bad pic but I'm sure someone will be on wit some decent ones in a mo...

IMG_6195.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Personally I think for RB it has to be anthracite or similar dark metallic greys or black white does look good but only do that if you want to hate yourself.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Personally I think for RB it has to be anthracite or similar dark metallic greys or black white does look good but only do that if you want to hate yourself.

Not sure about black but i think anthracite, silver, white and maybe even gold might work...........

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I photoshopped mine up when I was thinking of getting some and found Anthracite worked best, followed by Silver.

White looked a bit too Michael Jackson :ROFLMAO: White socks with drain-pipe trousers.

I have the pics on my hard drive somewhere. I'll post them over to you later.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I photoshopped mine up when I was thinking of getting some and found Anthracite worked best, followed by Silver.

White looked a bit too Michael Jackson :ROFLMAO: White socks with drain-pipe trousers.

I have the pics on my hard drive somewhere. I'll post them over to you later.

Thanks bud!

Was that due to ride height or? 2118's look epic in white, so I'm hoping it looks similar - ish..........................

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Could do them porsche aurum gold which i did or a bronze?.But then you want a set off the shelf ready,rather than paying out for a refurb for a colour.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Urghhh.

I’m totally stuck between 2118’s and Evo Corse rims.

And can’t make my mind up on colour either.

All I do know is, I want ET38

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
I love 2118’s, I have a white set on my RB but they have been done to death.

Gold or silver X3MA would look great imo

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I think the gold would suit Arctic blue more than RB. So on that basis it's between white, silver, and anthracite.

The anthracite don't really pop enough with RB, I think you need more of a contrast, so that rules one more out.

Personally I don't think enough people buy silver wheels these days, but the white look so good that I'd have to go with those.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I think silver X3MA would be my choice if I had RB. That or white, but having had white, I think I'd punt on silver.

Makes it look clean. However I've seen silver 2118s on RB and it didn't work for me but that's juts my personal choice.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed. And the white decals break it up a bit.

Or go lighter with silver or white. Gold won't look good on RB. Be better on the arctic/mondial blues.

RB is a great colour but hard when it comes to wheel colours apart from.the "standard colours" and red.

joe hk&uk

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
Mine with Olive green...may b abit odds to some people tho 😅

Attachments

• 20230523_100006.jpg
    20230523_100006.jpg
    11.7 MB · Views: 46
  • 20230404_091044.jpg
    20230404_091044.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39