ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange and Black car!!!

A white and black one
Mates asked me to photoshop my car to see what it would look like all orange with a black bonnet as he is thinking of doing this. Whats everyones thoughts, not the best photoshop to be honest.

Cheers

orangecopy-1.gif

my neighbour has a 172 resprayed professionally by himself in focus orange with antherciate 172 wheels. i posted pics up ages ago... shoud get some more...

A white and black one
better angle than i did, also i had to fiddle with adding a sport front bumper so it looks odd

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
looks good if you ask me... joe can you send me the image you use to do Carbon fiber bonnets with :)

S4 Avant
Looks good that, not sure if I'd do it with my car or not though, I'm halfway there as it is so maybe worth thinking about.

J03

MX5 1.8
altered it abit - black inserts, colour not as saturated more realistic kinda, and yeah heres the carbon thing :) haha the silver mirrors were already on the donor image! :p

better.jpg

DSC03482.jpg

BG182®
There's only one orange to have and that's the one in my avatar :D (Biased)

Saying that, I need to change it now...

DSCF1160.gif

Last edited: