ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orange are idiots

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I cancelled by broadband in august. couldn't cancel officially till oct due to 12month constraint!

Anyway cancelled then and i still got billed. Phoned up got put through to India, Couldn't understand him so spoke to supervisor who wasn't prepared to refund me as she had no recond of me canceling! (Wanadoo taken over by orange)

Got refund eventually...Nothing for 2months and now i just got billed another 17.99!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS!!! i'm going to ring the wee bastands neck now! useless!

Octavia VRS
Re: orange are fcuking idiots

I had similar problems with my folks' internet connection when it was Wanadoo. A lot of swearing/getting the phone put down on me occurred. Service is shocking, would never go back to them.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Call centres are full of idiots. Thats why they work in call centres. You pay peanuts you get chimps.

clio 16v

Call centres are full of idiots. Thats why they work in call centres. You pay peanuts you get chimps.

lol b****cks, it's the general public who are the chimps. I work in a call centre when im not at uni and trust me I could write a book about some of the morons who call

Der Panzer

lol b****cks, it's the general public who are the chimps. I work in a call centre when im not at uni and trust me I could write a book about some of the morons who call

Generally speaking then, people in call centres are chimps.

Then again I think in any line of work you get your mongols, it just seems to be a higher percentage working in call centres.

Nippy white cup
I have been with Freeserve/wanadoo/orange for about 4 years + now. Didn't really have any problems at all with them until recently. I noticed my phone line had been upgraded to accept upto 8mb so I rang them as I was sure my connection was supposed to just be upgraded as the line was.

I thought it was great that within 10 working days I would be upgradded from 2mb to 8mb for no extra charge....problem is it is s**t! It keeps disconecting at random intervals and comes back on a different speeds ie 7.6 then disconnects and comes back on at 6.something. It does mention that at first it trys to find the best speed but it has been probably a month now and it is still doing it. Also on my 2mb I could download of microsoft (usually get my best speeds on there) at 230-250....best I have seen on this has been 300 for about 2 secs...then 220...200....190...180...and so on....I'm getting a laptop soon and will see if my pc is the cause but as it was fine on the old connection I think i'm going to have to have it out with Orange asap!

Chris

This month orange have decided they are going to charge me for my free unlimited evening and weekend browsing on my mobile, not that i do any, but they sent me a text telling me this.

Im waiting for the bill now to see how much they can charge me for not doing anything.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I agree that the general public are idiots, i work with them also, and they are indeed complete tools. But everyone i've ever come across who works in a call centre seems to have fallen from the dopey bus.

WILL BE: 1992 1.8 16v
I called up because my internet was being proper 'tarded the other month. So i called them. Got through to india. couldnt understand a f**king word. stupid pricks. Had a go at the lady and hung up!
They are shite on the isp thing... and on the mobile phone thing for that...

dk

911 GTS Cab
This month orange have decided they are going to charge me for my free unlimited evening and weekend browsing on my mobile, not that i do any, but they sent me a text telling me this.

Im waiting for the bill now to see how much they can charge me for not doing anything.
i would expect the worse, I know for a fact that will cost you £5 for that service.

I got charged for the data i used on orange TV last month which is free apart from the £5 subscription, they tried to charge me £100 in extra data charges.

Spent the whole weekend telling them how their billing system works, they haven't got a clue, i was having to tell them what i should and shouldn't pay for and because they couldn't differentiate the traffic they can't tell and were telling me i used the data so i have to pay for it.

I told them they were talking sh1t and cancelled the direct debit and will ring up on friday and pay them the amount I should be charged and am waiting for them to actually get around to working out how they should do their jobs.

It is unbelievable how much they don't know, i have to make an official complaint about one of the idiots as he cancelled all my data access after i told him i would take orange to the small claims court becuase he offered me a £20 refund on the £100 they have charged me. He recommended i shouldn't be an orange data customer and barred me the d1ckhead.

I have been with them for 9 years and never have i had so much trouble over a bill, especially when its their fault and they won't admit it.

I know from the changes they have made though that next months bill will also be wrong so i have to go through it all again then.

i would expect the worse, I know for a fact that will cost you £5 for that service.

I got charged for the data i used on orange TV last month which is free apart from the £5 subscription, they tried to charge me £100 in extra data charges.

Spent the whole weekend telling them how their billing system works, they haven't got a clue, i was having to tell them what i should and shouldn't pay for and because they couldn't differentiate the traffic they can't tell and were telling me i used the data so i have to pay for it.

I told them they were talking sh1t and cancelled the direct debit and will ring up on friday and pay them the amount I should be charged and am waiting for them to actually get around to working out how they should do their jobs.

It is unbelievable how much they don't know, i have to make an official complaint about one of the idiots as he cancelled all my data access after i told him i would take orange to the small claims court becuase he offered me a £20 refund on the £100 they have charged me. He recommended i shouldn't be an orange data customer and barred me the d1ckhead.

I have been with them for 9 years and never have i had so much trouble over a bill, especially when its their fault and they won't admit it.

I know from the changes they have made though that next months bill will also be wrong so i have to go through it all again then.

Looks like im in for a bit of fun then. If my bill is rediculous then i'll cancel direct debit and wait for them to come a knocking, they can sort it, as it will the second time they have fcuked me over.

2 months ago they charged me for 500 texts i went over my monthly allownace, but im on dolphin 35 so get unlimited texts!! they had me down as only getting 500texts a month and told me that was what my contract said, when i told them differently they argued the toss so i told them i'd contact a solicitor about it and all was sorted.