ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orange dolphin

RB 182
Does anyone have the Dolphin package??

550 free mins and unlimited free texts for £35 a month.

Basically just wondered if it all it cracks up to be. I have also never been with orange so wondered what they were like or if basically they same as anyone else.

Im currently on O2

400 mins and 1000 texts for £45 a month

I ALWAYS go over on my texts and my monthly bill is always between £100- £150 a month :S

IM on this although they "forgot" to put the unlimited service on so was only getting 500 texts, and was getting charged for the 400-500 i was going over, so my account is in credit for a while.

great deal im on it at the moment.

orange customers service is awful though. i had a complaint and it only got sorted when i managed to get the managing directors email address!

but it is the cheapest deal by far for texting!

RB 182
T3RRY, well thats the other thing, i could actually sell the phone as i wouldnt need it , thus making me a bit more money!

Rav4
o2 will match that deal if you threaten to leave, sure they will do it on a 12 month contract !!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
my fiancee has an orange package, not sure which one, its £30 a month? anyhow its biggest bonus is FREE orange broadband which comes with all orange contracts £30 and above (well at the time we took one out anyhow.).

Ive got it, havent hit the free text limit yet either!

Im doing my best, sent an average of 100 a day last month and I still didnt get moaned at! lol

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Ive got it, havent hit the free text limit yet either!

Im doing my best, sent an average of 100 a day last month and I still didnt get moaned at! lol

The Fair Useage Policy states that the txt limit is set at 3000.

So you shouldnt hit that!
Dam you guys send a lot of txt messages!

Ive moved over to Orange in Sept. Best move i ever made, top notch customer service.

Managed to get 650 anytime x-net mins
1100 txt messages
50mins video calls
10MB Data

all for £30

and also got the orange care cover for £5
which has now gone up.

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
me and the missus are both on the same package and find it bloody good value for money. considering i was on vodafone before and my average bill was £70 mainly in texts

Moved to Orange last June and had problems ever since, despite their coverage site showing full network coverage for both my home address and work address I actually get no coverage at all at either (even "Orange" disappears from my phone, no network whatsoever), so I've been stuck with a phone that I can only use at weekends essentially, as I'm generally at home or work in the week.

Going back to o2 as soon as contract expires, much better service and coverage imo.