ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange Ford GT

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Well decided to try something a touch different and moody with 1 shot single strobe, sadly the slope of the front end just took away the light how I wanted but still reasonably happy.

This car was silver a few days ago :boring:

22of49copy.jpg

And when I wasnt going for so moody i put the second light up to fill the front end a touch
25of49copy.jpg

47of49copy.jpg

35of49copy.jpg

Oil Burner
Dude, love the pics, but them not being perfectly central bugs me.

I NEED to come on one of your shoots so you can show me the ropes.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Nick may be shooting a Vette in the same unit in a week or so, awaiting details at the moment.

its a tight unit and i thought id got them central at the time (was hugging my light stand taking them lol) guess not.. :(

I don't like being able to see the flashes in the first two, but the third and fourth are spot on.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
nice! you get to shoot some damn nice cars!

Was a busy weekend thats for sure, friday was a beach buggy and black ford GT, saturday was a black F40, where upon turning up the owner showed me his new toy (a ralph schumacher championship winning mclaren F1 GTR) and then onto this one...

Thank feck ive got a few days off to chill now

I don't like being able to see the flashes in the first two, but the third and fourth are spot on.

fair enough, quite alot of people seem to like the shots these days having the flash in the shot, seeing alot more shots with them these days.

I didnt just do the head on stuff though did do a few more bits, not all of them work, but be interesting to see what angles people like/dont like over others

The detail shots I HATE HATE HATE doing
16of38copy.jpg

18of38copy.jpg

17of38copy.jpg

31of38copy.jpg

33of38copy.jpg

Think this one needed a kicker low down for the grill :(
35of38copy.jpg

5of49copy.jpg

4of49copy.jpg

Colours are a bit more original here as not been trying to go so moody with the contrast :D