ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange light problem

clio dci 100
So my 1.5DCI 100 Drives spot on but when im wanting to give it some in 1st or second mainly foot to floor 7/10 ends up coming up with a orange light and loses power any ideas what it could be normal driving day to day is fine just really happens when im wanting to give it abit never had problems at first until a few months back, any help be great

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
So my 1.5DCI 100 Drives spot on but when im wanting to give it some in 1st or second mainly foot to floor 7/10 ends up coming up with a orange light and loses power any ideas what it could be normal driving day to day is fine just really happens when im wanting to give it abit never had problems at first until a few months back, any help be great

Traction control?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
high pressure fuel pump on its way out and not delivering enough pressure. I would get it replaced before it totally fails and takes the injectors with it, then you will need a pump, 4x injectors, fuel tank and lines flushed etc

clio dci 100
high pressure fuel pump on its way out and not delivering enough pressure. I would get it replaced before it totally fails and takes the injectors with it, then you will need a pump, 4x injectors, fuel tank and lines flushed etc
Thanks mate. will check out much they are to buy and hipefuly fixes it.