Tonicdb
ClioSport Club Member
Silver Clio 182
Hey guys wonder if anyone can help? I have an intermittent flashing check engine light. comes on for a couple of mins and goes off again. Also have a possibly separate / unrelated issue of when left for a day it won’t start first time but always starts immediately second time.
Local garage can’t seem to fine a code reader that works to read the fault and want me to take it to a specialist. They and I think it’s running ok but not sure about driving it an hour to AW Motorworks in Essex as it is. If he can fit me in.
Any help would be really appreciated
Local garage can’t seem to fine a code reader that works to read the fault and want me to take it to a specialist. They and I think it’s running ok but not sure about driving it an hour to AW Motorworks in Essex as it is. If he can fit me in.
Any help would be really appreciated