ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange V6 rep

Golf R soon...
09a03029ef21be9441bbfed01225b46a.jpg

9ddfd4113b58cf2145cb2c121f6821e1.jpg

cd67887ea65c03b77dad72e8b5d83e3a.jpg

a46c5b78440a9ff0d979075a435383a1.jpg

Good attempt/Bad attempt?

You decide!

SchwepTek™
Remove the horrible bonnet scoop and exhaust and add RS grill, lower the rear, standard wheels and centre exhaust and it would be ok. :)

Not the worst by far.

Clio 172
if you were creating a replica of a car that is well known to have the engine in the back, why whould you put a massive air scoop on the front bonnet??

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
DazG, did you take those pics?

I could swear thats old pics of a v6 rep I saw in glasgow during the week, except it's been resprayed a few extra colours now.

Pretty positive that's the road it was on.

J03

MX5 1.8
cant beleive some of you are saying this is a good rep, i mean WTF!!! do you need to go to specsavers or something?! its friggin horrible!!! whats with the huge massive gap at the back? not to mention the stupid airscoop with no actual holes for air to go in.. whats with the stupid cut out bit with no exhaust? someones nicked the arial.. i hope so anyway lol

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Sorry mate, but the bonnet is a real no,no.......

other than that, good effort.

182-racing-blue

I love it, want one.

If I had no money in the bank I would have one of these today!!!

Porsche Boxster987S
seen this shed on the way back from oban meet in glasgow. its worse in the metal

Golf R soon...
DazG, did you take those pics?

I could swear thats old pics of a v6 rep I saw in glasgow during the week, except it's been resprayed a few extra colours now.

Pretty positive that's the road it was on.

I didn't take the photos! I live in southern England not Scotland :D

Elise 111R
Bet those Image wheels had cost him a fair wack. Was going to get some 10x7 for my old mini and they wanted near £1100 with rubber included!