ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ORLY

2ytaty9y.jpg

@Scrooge @Auto Finesse :star:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I failed hard. I haven't done my write up. Have te pictures and everything but it's all been turbo for me this month :(

Ive had one of these. Wonder what it is this month? Cars being serviced and having good bath tomorrow so hope it turns up on time;)

Not a 320d
Old! Who doesn't have Rej and desire these days.:eek:

I never did even try my tester of desire and probably never will now. Been sat in the fridge since that promotion they had. Along with half a pot of Zymol carbon. And Renaissance wax. Dodo Purple Pro tester. Pretty sure theres some Colly Pink too.

Pretty sure theres a full bottle of C5 I never even used too. Will it be fucked after spending over a year in the vegetable compartment? May use it when I return home for easter.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Hmph!!!!

I have a tester pot of Desire I'm yet to try... I'm really regretting not going in for the tester panel :(