ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OTT

ex Clio 172 owner :(

im sure that was the same one going for £14000 (was it 14?) a few weeks back, obviously fell through

PLUS STOP DREAMING ON PRICE THIS CAR HAS HAD IN EXCESS OF £30,000 SPENT ON MODIFACATIONS

Hmm. Looks like he needs to learn that totalling up the price of mods doesnt equal price of car..

That would of been great if it was subtler, wheels and paint are great, and of course the engine :D

-Rob

hmmm! IMHO i think that it looks stupid and crap, you seriously would not be able to drive that on the roads round by me. the front and rear bumpers/splitters will be ripped off due to all the speed humps. But each to their own hey! Paint job is nice though

Mondeo STTDCI

Judging from the desciption its now in its third colour guise. Been featured once already in flip and once silver. So I have just found out where £4-8k went depending on where he went and how good a job they do.

If it didnt have the lights or the rear spoiler I could give it a little more respect. Oh the exhaust needs to go too. Have to wonder about the engine convo too. Why would they bother to do the conversion then stick a pointless massive exhaust on?

BMW 320d Sport

LOL @ stop dreaming on price, thats a classic. Ive got to say, those dracula teeth on the front take the biscuit for me. OK the exhaust is big but then again on a turbo car, the less back pressure the better, so I think this is justified, even if that is the ONLY thing that can be justified! After all, Ive got a bigger exhaust system on my 200SX, the noise gives you a bloody headache but the turbo undoubtedly spins up a lot quicker and provides more boost.