ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ottoman blue I45. Who owns this colour Clio?

Shdhdhd
5daaf55d.jpg

120d M Sport
theycallmepaul off here had one just like that. Ottoman blue is the same paint code as Arctic blue iirc

Shdhdhd
I bought mine cos I wanted a 1.6 colour coded with low ish miles on the clock.

Drove Just under 1.5hrs to get it which is good and was 1/2 tht met my criteria. The other was 3hrs away and black

Shdhdhd
Lol another Thread take over by Paul!

Fair play your car has had more done to it + your better at taking pics :p

my insurance company forbids lowering. They say if u wana lower your car find another company to insure u. I have 5 months left with swift cover btw

You lose ncb for that year if u cancel ur insurance and re insure with someone else don't you?

M135i
Does this ottoman colour only come in 1.6 and Nautical in 1.2 or can you get them the other way round ?

Shdhdhd
Dno bout ur car but mine comes in 1.4 so I'm guesing 1.2. Saw one around my way completely standard 1.4

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Lol another Thread take over by Paul!

Fair play your car has had more done to it + your better at taking pics :p

my insurance company forbids lowering. They say if u wana lower your car find another company to insure u. I have 5 months left with swift cover btw

You lose ncb for that year if u cancel ur insurance and re insure with someone else don't you?

Lol! sorry sunshine
and yeah i'd assume you would loose it ... I was insured with LV and they didnt seem to mind lowering
bell/ admiral / elephant (same company I think) seem to be quite good with mods to :)

Shdhdhd
My gf asked for a blue Clio. She got a 5 door. She was not impressed and her mum sold it.

On another note racing blue 182 on dave right now :-D

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Saves me much money not being able to really do Anything to my car

really boring tho

yeah I guess it will be cheaper... makes it your own car once you do little bits though
car looks pretty spot on though as it is!

just to prewarn anyone looking for spray paint in this colour... dont use halfords its a fare bit darker had 3 or 4 different lots none matched properly :(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
thats a lovely colour! dont think i've ever seen one like it

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Most recent picture but can't really see the colour all that well...

4067940375_e1f0d7dc3b.jpg

Oh, and mine's only a 1.2.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Arctic isn't the same code as ottoman and it's slightly darker too...

Going out for new pics later :)

Phase 3 / Fiesta ST
How long is too long to pick up an old thread? [emoji1787]

My Ottoman 1.2, soon to be 172 rep.
a3bc4effebc5fab2a341f1a2ab5c8b6d.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
My conversational skills have improved over the years!

Looks like my ottoman blue above had a tough life after leaving me and was last MOT'd in 2013 so I presume that's a gonner!