ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ouch!

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
something odd about that. Seems the car was uninsured, sounds like the dealership made an error or someone wrote it off who shouldnt have been driving it.

Fish brothers are the renault dealer in Swindon, so will owe them a lot less than 7k.

That looks a tough repair though. lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Vectra :(
If it was under a fleet/motor trader type policy then as far as i know the insurance company dont need the car reg numbers of all the cars you have onsite. Therefore maybe the garage got the car and registered it (hense one owner) Then Mr machanic etc got a bit over excited on a drive for the breakfasts and had a bump.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
  CS Dungeon
If it was under a fleet/motor trader type policy then as far as i know the insurance company dont need the car reg numbers of all the cars you have onsite. Therefore maybe the garage got the car and registered it (hense one owner) Then Mr machanic etc got a bit over excited on a drive for the breakfasts and had a bump.

I have had to give the insurance company the reg of all my cars for my motor trade policy.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Vectra :(
I have had to give the insurance company the reg of all my cars for my motor trade policy.

Maybe i am wrong then, from what i understood tho in some cases you didnt have to give reg numbers. Like i said probably wrong as i am only going off what i have heard

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Full fat

i work at ford and we dont have to give any of our reg numbers aslong as we can prove the car is in our hands ie, dvla been notified etc. then all is ok