ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park 24 Aug 11

Golf GTD Mk7
A few of use off here were at Oulton on Wednesday. I was a really good day, weather held off for most of it, but when the rain did arrive, the clio's shined and chased down most things. Excuse some of the panning shots, i'm still learning :oops: Not had chance to edit them, so thought i'd just stick them up. C and C welcome :D The Morgan race car was awersome, 4.3 litre, 420bhp/tonne. Yum :cool:

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

What a car, the noise was immense. Straight 6 on bodies. Fast car and looks amazing.
DSC_0387.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0409.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

^^ Meek_racing and Cr33do (AKA Mike and Nick)

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

^^my favourites :approve:
DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

Shared my garage with this little classic;

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

Might have got slightly black flagged after 1 lap.lol. s**t myself, thankfully it wasn't anything serious :oops:

DSC_0132.jpg

BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
Nice pics Jonny!

I didnt take anywhere as many shots as you but will post them up a bit later anyway. Wish I had walked around the circuit a bit more now rather than just leaning over the pit wall - too busy driving/passengering though:)

For reference - what lens were you shooting with, 55-200? I noticed you had a Nikon body a bit like mine.

No doubt see you again soon on another track day!

RB 182
Nice meeting you, quality day and nice little session where we were both on the same piece of tarmac. That Morgan was pure sex wee!

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Great pics :approve:

That Morgan was immense as was the RSR, I was a tad upset when I saw that half facing the wrong way & in the barrier at the chicane, but it looked like he got away without damaging it & was back out making an epic noise :cool:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
That Morgan is a mate of mine last year he was doing x-bows and he's got a couple of other race cars too! Raceing blue looks sweet love them with red wheels.