ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park RS Trackday - 21st Aug 2007

'18 Megane dci
Before the link to all my pics, I have to share my favourites...

Hats off to the Williams 3 driver... stop picking your nose ;)

IMG_6764.gif

The Battle...

IMG_6981.gif

The waves...
IMG_6821.gif

'THE' Vee spoiler...

IMG_6845.gif

And the life saver !

IMG_7021.gif

Was a cracking day!

Here's the rest...
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/Dave_Cli02/Oulton Park RS Trackday - 21st Aug 2007/?start=all

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
when did you snap that pic lol - didn't know anyone had a camera about at that point.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Good pics there. I only saw your car parked when going round but never saw you.

Lee

BMW M2C
Excellent pics Dave. A few of me in there.

Mikey, there's only Cadwell and Spa left this year, although last year they did sneek an extra one in at Brands. Otherwise it'll be next year.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
looks like im be doin my first trackday next year then lol give me time to get the car ready i guess lol

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i need to sort the brakes out i get bad fade on abit of country lane driving round some tight bends dread to think what they would be like on a track im off to the nurburgring in it next july

Lee

BMW M2C
All that generation of Renaultsport suffer break fade. Mine did a few times yesterday. The brakes on the R27 are amazing though and stand lap after lap of punishment. You'll be okay at the ring, you'll not be able to drive with the same level of commitment as on a track you can learn easily, so the brakes won't get cooked as easily.

Yeah I got a few off the pit wall but that was about it really. I'll try and get them sorted this evening.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i may come to the next one its just the 200 mile drive that puts me off lol how much is it to do the day ?

Lee

BMW M2C
I usually come down to Brands and that's a long drive for me. A good 3 hours.

Most of them are £150 I think.

Maz

LY 200
Oulton was £169 this year and around the same last year iirc.

Nice one Lee, look forward to seeing them :)

Got my tyre fixed btw only cost £17.50 - RESULT :p

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
thats not to bad a price for wrecking your car i think ill try and book it up where do i need to go to pay ?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Do what i did, do your first track day at the Nurgburgring, wuss ;)

P.S don't look at my avatar.