ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park Trackday - 12/12/08 - My pics...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not the best weather, but at least it made things entertaining. Even if the the sessions didn't start until past 11am! Cheers to Baggers, Jord and Warren for the passenger laps.

Well impressed with Warren's 40mm springs too, TBH ;) Along with Baggers "proper" use of kerbs... BTCC style :evil:

Always good to finally meet a few folk and put faces to names.

I went along with the usual suspects... Jord, Immi, Naith, Nick, Ryan etc etc.

Mint day, just a bit b*stard cold.

Jord's Hybrid...

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Mint track-sl*g E30 325...

DSC_0004.jpg

Hi...

DSC_0005.jpg

Rapid B5 RS4...

DSC_0006.jpg

Ghetto Fiesta...

DSC_0007.jpg

Baggers' 172...

DSC_0008.jpg

I took too many pictures of this... Stripped EK4, B16A2, Recaros, Spoon bits :evil:

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Sport Badge placement failure...

DSC_0017.jpg

F*ck knows...

DSC_0018.jpg

On track... Ex-Cup Racer was owning everything, and spitting foot-long flames out on every downshift. Mint.

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

Furry helmet...

DSC_0045.jpg

Clio Cup engine bay...

DSC_0041.jpg

A few of mine, in the pit garages... i'll be back next time

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

After Jord's small "off"... he came up with a novel way of securing his mushed bumper. This looked piss funny on the motorway. :cool:

DSC_0069.jpg

Hi!...

DSC_0072.jpg

Done. :D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks like it was a Fun Day.... More info on the "Off" Please :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I got a missed call from you Justin, t'other day when i was in't cinema?

Free now? I'll call.

I will bell you next week mate, when i am back in manchester, just driven home. Free thursday evening ?

White Sti Hatch
Mint pics mate, looks like a sweet day out....You not take the car round the track Chris ??

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Spec-2 tyres are just hopeless in the wet. I did Oulton two weeks ago and was wheel spinning in 3rd on the straights! scary.

Not the best weather, but at least it made things entertaining. Even if the the sessions didn't start until past 11am! Cheers to Baggers, Jord and Warren for the passenger laps.

Well impressed with Warren's 40mm springs too, TBH ;) Along with Baggers "proper" use of kerbs... BTCC style :evil:

Always good to finally meet a few folk and put faces to names.

I went along with the usual suspects... Jord, Immi, Naith, Nick, Ryan etc etc.

Mint day, just a bit b*stard cold.

DSC_0013.jpg

Done. :D

what engine do these things have? hybrid was pulling on it out of corners onto the straights....creating a sizable gap....

Petrol Blue 182.
liking it mate! you know what would look even better? a rusted bonnet :p, rubbed down my spare one today ;) that bmw is p**n i have to say! and is that dutty standing behind that chaps rear? i swear ive seen a pic like that before on here with him in that position lol

E60 diesel powah
what engine do these things have? hybrid was pulling on it out of corners onto the straights....creating a sizable gap....

id say it would of been a b16 - 1.6 vtec! if you was pulling away easly? but dont hold me to that!