ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our New formula Ceramic paint sealant...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I was hoping for some sheeting/water shots. Looking good imo isn't really what a ceramic sealant is all about imo, although important it's second to performance and protection.

My car looks better with a Glaze and Wax but for protection I wanted C1.

The last few replies may seem a little off, but so far I know more about the shower gel that I use.

Kev, try it and let us know what you think.

ClioSport
And hang on to you too sir! I have not said it can correct, for any product applied by hand generally will fill to a degree, i merely said i will try my product without any correction work to see if it will improve any light swirl marks... JD since i became a sponsor on this forum not long ago you have made it clear that you don't welcome me on here.(that is how it comes across)...I have joined to help and give good rates! Also since being a pro detailer for over 20 years and constantly paying over the odds for products, i'm trying to produce my own range that will be more affordable to the working class but also work as good if not better than other detailing brands..

And hang on, what ceramic coatings do you know that can correct? Chemically, as far as my understanding goes (and it goes a long way), it's not possible...

Surely if it's your product, shouldn't you know exactly what the properties are?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
And hang on to you too sir! I have not said it can correct, for any product applied by hand generally will fill to a degree, i merely said i will try my product without any correction work to see if it will improve any light swirl marks... JD since i became a sponsor on this forum not long ago you have made it clear that you don't welcome me on here.(that is how it comes across)...I have joined to help and give good rates! Also since being a pro detailer for over 20 years and constantly paying over the odds for products, i'm trying to produce my own range that will be more affordable to the working class but also work as good if not better than other detailing brands..

Most people are like that on here, don't let it get to you, they love it!

If it comes across like that, I'll apologise. But my opinions and replies are based on whether I believe in someones abilities or back their advice. If you fall short, you'll find me particularly coarse. If you provide decent (correct) advice, you'll find me to be a gent.

You don't seem to know your product - is it your product? Or are you the front man/detailer? Nothing wrong with either; just interested.

Most people are like that on here, don't let it get to you, they love it!

With good reason. A large number of people on this forum provide shocking advice. A quick wet sand here. A compounding pad or tcut there.

If I see poor advice, I'll jolly well pull the poster up on it. I have no time for phonies.

And spearsy, one last note chap - stop talking about "20 years in the trade" - it makes you sound like a paint shop "pro".

ClioSport
Ok buddy no probs! I challenge your abilities on achieving the best paint correction...lol where are you based? Put your money where your mouth is chap! Show me your skills with your buffer Billy.....

If it comes across like that, I'll apologise. But my opinions and replies are based on whether I believe in someones abilities or back their advice. If you fall short, you'll find me particularly coarse. If you provide decent (correct) advice, you'll find me to be a gent.

You don't seem to know your product - is it your product? Or are you the front man/detailer? Nothing wrong with either; just interested.

Last edited:
Ok buddy no probs! I challenge your abilities on achieving the best paint correction...lol where are you based? Put your money where your mouth is chap!

I have nothing to prove, chap. I'm not trying to sell my services/products as a new member/BwaB...!

Based in London but up your way a few times a year (Cheshire/Uni friends in Leeds).

If you're confident enough with this product/your abilities, I'm sure Kev (Gally) will report back with glowing results!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Okay boys put your microfibres back in your holsters.

I see Jd's view point only because we're not stupid lads and have been detailing long enough to know how marketing etc works in detailing.

We know most products are actually very similar and the wool is simply pulled over people's eyes. Some just accept it like me and Jd, but we still know better hence the scepticism and i'm not sure it's wholly unwarranted in this industry.

There is nothing wrong with asking questions and being sceptical. We've seen enough people claim the world about their products and workmanship.

Flol at the copyright!