ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Out with the Old...In with the new

A slow one :-(
Picked up my 172 Cup yesterday. Its bog standard but thought i'd post a few pics of my old car and my new un!
Enjoy!

cup3.JPG

cup4.JPG

and the old one

Alize.JPG

Not sure if im going to mod this one to be honest. I love it the way it is. I may put some better sounds in it as I love my music but that will have to be in a few months once i've got some cash. I also quite like the 16" alloys that K-tec have on their website.

Already got a few problems with it, like my interior light and warning alarm (when lights are on) not coming on when i open the drivers door. Also my hazdards wont switch off! I've got a peice of paper down the side to wedge the button down. Will be speaking to my renault dealer first thing tomorrow to get it sorted.

Glad you guys like both the cars. I miss my old Clio but it's so nice driving a newer car for the pure fact that it doesnt feel like its going to fall apart. Quite ironic when i've got things wrong on it and i've only had it 24 hours hehe!

Oh and I like the idea of the carbon front lip! Looks miles better than the black crap!