ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outlook inboxes for different email addresses?

1.6 Ford Focus
I have about 4 different emails set up to receive in outlook and at the moment they are all being delivered into one inbox...

I have set up a different data file and that has created a separate inbox in the mail folders but how do I get it to actually deliver those emails into the correct inbox?

When I go to tools > email accounts and set 'deliver new mail to location' on one of the accounts, it changes the settings for all the email accounts and starts delivering all emails for all accounts into that inbox instead?

Any ideas how I can get it to deliver into separate inboxes for separate accounts?

Bus w**ker
Setup rules, so that depending on which email account the email is sent to Outlook will move it to the defined folder (which you'll need to create before you start).