ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Overspray

top of the pyramid
Whats the best thing to get rid of it? ive tryed meguiers quick clay but hasent moved much of it any advice?

106 GTi
How much and how bad is it?

There are more Agressive clays made specifically for removing overspray - Meguiars do one in there Pro/Bodyshop line.

Mito Sportiva 135
There used to be some good wipes used in the bodyshop made by a company called swarfega, have a really mild cut and some solvent to remove tar and mild overspray, polish up after and jobs a good un. Not sure where you can buy them for home use but really quick and eays product to use.

top of the pyramid
cheers guys im gonna ask my uncle as well, how much you want for it vinny ? its mild to bad in one place, its not realy that noticable but i see it everytime i see the car because i know its there really annoying me now.

106 GTi
Specks of paint from where a painter has not masked off bodywork properly before spraying

top of the pyramid
btw, can the overspray get stuck on for ever, is there a time period where after if cannot be removed by any kind of clay or any other product?