ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

p zero nero tyres

DCi
I've got a set of these and I like them

I got them for £70 a corner and would probably pay the extra money for the exaltos next time

however for your price i think i'd stick with the Pzeros heh

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Hankook v12 evo. Quite a new tyre, but I'm hugely impressed with them. In fact I'd have them over exalto and f1 even if they weren't only 50 per corner.

clio cup 172
I changed all 4 to these 5000 miles ago an i need new set for th front!

The grip is great in the wet an pretty good in the dry! but the sidewalls are realy thin they feel awful at speed so prob wont be getting them again.

cheap price tho think i paid 60 a corner?

I think they are an excellent option, good in the wet when they have plenty of tread, like soap in the shower when they are running low.

Grippy but fast wearing, and took the pain of a track day well too!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Hankook v12 evo. Quite a new tyre, but I'm hugely impressed with them. In fact I'd have them over exalto and f1 even if they weren't only 50 per corner.

Glad your liking them;)
It's good to try different tyres, i'm on my 4/5th set;)
Going to try the RS2's against R888's on track, should be interesting:D
Esp if my mate can vacuum & nitro fill them for me.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Was expecting them to be good for the money, but they're just simply good! Going to run these over winter, rs2's next summer.