ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0300 fault code????

03 clio 172
Hi all if u have read my previous thread u will know about my problem, car gets up to temp then misfires and cuts out at low revs.l have managed to get a code as it has never come up with one before its P0300 random/multiple cylinder misfire detected any further ideas to the fault???

03 clio 172
Already it was new 9 months ago? Plus new crank shaft sensor new plugs new cat/exhaust.What can i check now???

03 clio 172
Update.. i checked a few things yesterday didnt find much but i did find that the spark plug on No3 cylinder was soaked in oil so changed and ran ok all day.But could just this one plug cause a multiple misfire fault??

03 clio 172
Really out of ideas now,ran ok for another 3-4 weeks then broke down again same symptoms,running fine agian after an hour got it to a garage with renault Click diagnostics,they had it for 3 days running it and using it,ran fine with no issues or faults.Think im just gonna have to sell it as i need something more reliable

Megane 225 f1
Yea thats it there is 2 though 1 pre cat and one after cat. The post cat one will tell the ecu what fuel/air mix to put in.
Coolant temp sensor could be giving wrong info to the ecu and it could be running rich or lean and giving a missfire.