ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P0300 fault code????

03 clio 172
Hi all if u have read my previous thread u will know about my problem, car gets up to temp then misfires and cuts out at low revs.l have managed to get a code as it has never come up with one before its P0300 random/multiple cylinder misfire detected any further ideas to the fault???

03 clio 172
Already it was new 9 months ago? Plus new crank shaft sensor new plugs new cat/exhaust.What can i check now???

03 clio 172
Update.. i checked a few things yesterday didnt find much but i did find that the spark plug on No3 cylinder was soaked in oil so changed and ran ok all day.But could just this one plug cause a multiple misfire fault??

03 clio 172
Really out of ideas now,ran ok for another 3-4 weeks then broke down again same symptoms,running fine agian after an hour got it to a garage with renault Click diagnostics,they had it for 3 days running it and using it,ran fine with no issues or faults.Think im just gonna have to sell it as i need something more reliable

Megane 225 f1
Yea thats it there is 2 though 1 pre cat and one after cat. The post cat one will tell the ecu what fuel/air mix to put in.
Coolant temp sensor could be giving wrong info to the ecu and it could be running rich or lean and giving a missfire.