ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Code for 2.0 16v Badges

Mine are not painted as far as I know - they look like they were coloured during the manufacturing process.

Chocolate Bar™
Day said:
Mine are not painted as far as I know - they look like they were coloured during the manufacturing process.

ditto not painted.

why do you need the paint code? they're just silver so spray them both silver from halfords or somewhere. no-body will ever tell the difference.

didnt think you had a 2.0 ?

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Daz_2427 said:
maybe he wants to spray the 16v badges same colour as 2.0 16v's ;)

Yeah thats what I want to do because Ive already had them sprayed but they arent a match, so I need to know the colour or can I ring Renault and ask for the paint code?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Doubt they will have any info on the colour for it.

Its just a silver/chrome mix

Pop down to halfords, hold the can up to a 2.0 badge or pic till u find an approximate match.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
the badges are painted "iceberg silver" and you can buy it in the tin from halfords! the badges are grey primed and iceberg silver and clear laquer!