ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Needed

172 PH1,Skoda oct VRS

Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows where i can pick up some paint for my mk1 172 its titan silver want a perfect match. if i go renault it will be slightly off. do body shops mix up paint do you no?

Golf R/Leon FR

automotive car shops will do it if you have the paint code.

im not that sure how accurate they are though?

i would imagine that a bodyshop would mix you a colour up you would have to give them a ring

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

if you go to renault itll be as good a match as somewhere mixing it, if not better. At the end of the day, its just a colour code they use to mix it normally. Some more better paint places will be able to match it to a panel using a spectrometer (think thats the right name, otherwise its something similar, lol), personally id just go with the colour code, it normally works out to be pretty acurate.

The only downside is if your paint is faded, etc - but i doubt this will be too big a problem.