ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint transfer removal + few scratches.

Clio 182 - RB
Today a careless bus driver forced me on to the curb and then scratched my car and he kept on driving, after my turning round and eventually stopping the bus for his poor driving i showed him the damage he caused to my car and he took full liability and said he will pay for the damage.

Its nothing much but still not the point;

BDB2F811-A3F9-433D-B926-953FA2547464_zpspnrnfrmc.gif

C27E65D9-99E9-4E91-9F3E-03ECCCDC4FC7_zpsdnxtnc6c.gif

29EA9C57-95E8-46E5-8AD3-44418B602A60_zps6uokacs0.gif

2DAA47EB-DBDB-4432-97CF-92B53ADC4BFD_zpsu4ixubzm.gif

So question is, how can i remove the paint transfer? Also i know the deep scratch won't come out but its barely noticeable but the other faint 'scratch' how would i go about that?

We agreed that i'd have a go at getting it out my self first if all fails we'd go through his insurance and let them sort it. The guy lives near me and i don't want to claim but if needs must i'll have to.

Any advice?

Honda & VW
Depends what experience you have in this area? If little why not get in touch with a local detailer to quote for the work. Then ask if the other party would rather give you the cash apposed to going through insurance

Clio 182 - RB
Depends what experience you have in this area? If little why not get in touch with a local detailer to quote for the work. Then ask if the other party would rather give you the cash apposed to going through insurance

We also thought of that idea, will have to ring about Monday see if i can find anywhere decent.

Thanks pal.