ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painting Calipers

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Dunno wat colour to paint my brake calipers....got black clio...thinkin off yellow for a contrast....any one have any advice?:S

MINI Cooper S
My mate has a black corsa and painted his red and it looked spot on. Or you could try something different, i know some of the Skoda VRS'shave green calipers i think, and they look pretty good on black.
Andy

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
ye think ive seen red on many cars...bit common like...wanna be bit different but yellow mite be bit too loud!

gloss black with white renault decals mite work?

impreza sti prodrive
hears mine mate. actualy looks canny good in proper light. skoda vrs green would look sweet or best 1 yet get them powder coated glo in the dark:star:
Picture021.gif

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
hers my naples rt with yellow williams callipers fitted

Attachments

• cliofrontquarter2.JPG
    cliofrontquarter2.JPG
    229.4 KB · Views: 71

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm doing mine over my mates house about a weeks time were just taking the pads out painting them with the calipers on

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
What paints are you guys using to do them ?

Is it the two pack stuff that you mix the hardener into the colour before painting, bout 20 squids from the local car shack ? ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
They is proper caliper paint out there £20 is normal, Hammerite will do the job less than half the price

Clio-V6
doing mine on the vee6 in a few weeks. previous owner done them badly in red and now starting to fade

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
matt_f can use send a pic of the car side on just to see the calipers at a different angle gold could be tempting than yellow? Thinking of getting the side badges done too