ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pair of knobs

clio 172 (2002), bandit.
id love to get hold of them w*****s, kick the s**t out of the both and make them watch while i torched their precious cars. hate w*****s like that!!! GRRRRRR :mad:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
its the cheeseball grin at the start and the end that rattles the ball into the net for me

Top stuff.

172 cup TT
whats that stupid music in the background? sounds like a gay-man who is having his throat "pinching and wobbled" whilst singing.

LOL the music at the beginning cracks me up! Im not sure what to make of the driving, anyone can drive like a t**t like that, im not sure what they are trying to prove.

Turbos.
Maybe they think Allah approves. Is it Muslims who hang those things from their mirrors? What are they for?

Shed.
Its an automatic car. it takes the whole fun out of driving.

ps. toossers. Im sure the anti speed brigade will be having a ball whent hey see this.

Clio 182
Maybe they think Allah approves. Is it Muslims who hang those things from their mirrors? What are they for?

nahh mate anyone can hang an air freshener from the mirror,
to keep your car smelling nice! lol

I think it was the sikh symbol.

the rest of their video's are just as bad - they should be reported for a laugh. takes a special kind of bellend to overtake every car you come accross in a 30 area

Shed.
PSML lol. Thes guys should be F1 drivers.

I lol'd when he allmost hit the traffic island thing.

e/

Jesus . Watched it all the way thorugh. hees got a BEEmer.

Shed.
LOL. i just had to.

niggerxc5.jpg

niggerxc5.jpg

niggerxc5.jpg

monaco blue 172 ..

ps. toossers. Im sure the anti speed brigade will be having a ball whent hey see this.
its not about being against speeding its about t***s like that who drive round in bmw's thimking they own the road:quiet: and making kids affraid to go out in case they get mown over

Shed.

its not about being against speeding its about tw*ts like that who drive round in bmw's thimking they own the road:quiet: and making kids affraid to go out in case they get mown over

AYE! they were driving like s***s. i would NEVER drive like that and im a young person.

Nas

Eunos Roadster
wot pricks, pure stupidity,
Englebert why bring religion into this????

Last edited:

Nas

Eunos Roadster
yes but was it needed, comment on the pricks driving is fine, but bringing religion into this is utter bull, and offending

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
youv got to admit it was this years must see car video, a 3.0 v6 diesel against a 2.5 v6 diesel

i mean who was going to win that one? It was too close to call....

tell you what lets go out and drive like a pair of retards for an hour and video it all, that will sort it all out.

'theres mo in front, its ok we'll catch him'

Turbos.
so when u do something stupid GOD will approve...
yeah f**king rite

That would be presuming i was Christian, or vaguely relgious. I'm not.

Maybe i got the Sikh god's name wrong, of which i can only plead ignorance, but my question is why do they hang those symbols? Should these not be a constant reminder to behave how their god(s) would want them to...?