ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panasonic head unit

Does anyone have a panasonic headunit as im looking to get the following one, Panasonic CQ-MR707 MDplayer. Does anyone have it or heard it playing?

Any comments please.

Phil

ive had my pansonic for 3 years now. does me prod but skipswhen it gets warm, my system is rather substantial to be fair, 10 speakers and 2 15s :)

Yeah Ive got a cdfx-701 The one with the blue dot matrix display.

I bought it because it has every type of connection under the sun on the back which I needed to power the rest of my system. (3 preouts/aux input etc)

The only criticism I have is that its not quite powerful enough, despite having a 4x0w output.

I tested it back to back with a low spec Alpine unit and the sound quality from the Alpine was amazing. The reason I didnt buy the alpine was because in order to bring the spec up to that of the panasonic (add remote control/cable for auxillary input etc) would have been an extra £60

But to be fair I never use the remote control, so maybe I should have bought the Alpine