ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

panelcare-southampton

silver cup packed FF 182
had a 182 wheel refurbed by panelcare the anthracite colour as when i bought my car i noticed a kerbing on one of the rims so renault said they would repair the wheel,but when i went to collect my car from renault they made a crap job so i decided to give panelcare a ring as they've done an alloy wheel for me in the past&mate's of mine too,gave the car to panelcare lastnite and the bloke said he would repair the wheel for £35 so i collected my car 2nite and the job panelcare did was brilliant couldnt even tell where the original kerbing was :) so if any of you need wheel refurbs,stonechips,dent pulling panelcare is the place to call: 07710 804416 ;)

Where abouts are they in Southampton?

I was tempted to try Solent Wheel Services in Romsey but these guys sound a lot cheaper.

Mini Cooper S sport
Hmmm I need a good place to take my car to get my bumper scuff repaired. I've not done it yet because it's down to the black plastic underneath and I'm worried whoever I take it to will make it worse!

silver cup packed FF 182
well the £35 was to make good the kerbing, i think to do a whole refurb is £50 but dont take my word for it,panelcare have a workshop aswell based in curdridge near wickham but also do a mobile service but are very good and quick!