ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paranoid!!

I always park as far away from the doors of a supermarket as I possibly can. No good just picking an empty area somwhere, as Dorris WILL park right next to it. I think they do it because theyre f**king blind and cant see the white lines - so they use your car to line up against.

If I have to park between two cars I look for posh or new cars, and park closer to the posh car than the banger if two posh cars arent available. If theres only spaces with bangers either side, I drive to the next supermarket and repeat.

R26

I think if I came out to find someone in mid prang of my door with their car door (man or woman) I would smash their f**king head in the door frame of my car - over and over till they realised - oooops maybe that wasnt such a f**king good idea!

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive started going in those Baby Club spaces, theyre great! I dont give a sh*t if some pikey mother has to move her tree trunk legs a few metres for the sake of saving me yet more money.

-Rob

I park in the parents & kids spaces, as they are wide & the people who park next to you cant hit your car with their doors, or failing that i use two spaces at the back of the car park, where no one seems to park.

I always check that its all locked up & if it looks a bit dodgy, i disklock it too.
I never leave it outside at home, as it did get keyed & some d*ckhead did scrape it with their bike handle bar.

RB182cup&golf gti

Guess it aint just me then!!! :D

reminds me of last year. Went to the garage to get some air in tyres, went in the shop to buy somert, came out and there was an impatient git whod starting putting air in his tyres and dragged the hose over the top of my car, i went mental!! The guy couldnt understand what my problem was :mad:

Little Newms claims to be paranoid so takes up 2 spaces, but if hes honest hell admit its just cos he cant park!

LOL at you lot. I drive my wife nuts by parking as far away from everthing as possible. I am also known to drive out of a carpark if I cannot find a suitable ding free space. Even if we have driven 30 miles to get somewhere.

I wont let her drive the car until I know she wont park in the closest, tightest space just cause its next to the shop. Needless to say, she doesnt get to drive it.

[Edited by mrk1 on 25 January 2005 at 4:42pm]

My girlfriend had to leave hers parked in a dodgy area the other day, she gets out with the radio facia held above her head and shouts "I have it with me!"

Octavia VRS

i check my doors are locked at least 3 times when i leave it and its only a bloody clio 1.4! my girlfriend laughs at me! Im like that when locking house door as well - i must not trust myself :(

Id like a job as a sniper at a supermarket car park.

ALSO!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WTF do some people f**king REVERSE into parking spaces, only to return 30 minutes later, open the boot, and drag 40 bags of shopping all over my f**kING car so they can get to their boot??????????????????? BANG!! reload BANG!!

Why cant all car parks be like Costco.

Wide spaces with about a metre between them.

Dont know if theyre all the same, but ours has an underground car park that hardly anyone uses :)

hey this basicly happened to me last nite, osme foregn tw*t was trying to park his huge audi saloon in a big space infront of my car, funnyly enough i decided to watch him and he gently nudged into my car, so i walked up to his car banged on the door and opened it, i said to him do you know u just hit my car?? he was like omg any damage and i said but just be more careful in future, its not hard to parralel park ffs!

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 25 January 2005

I always park as far away from the doors of a supermarket as I possibly can. No good just picking an empty area somwhere, as Dorris WILL park right next to it. I think they do it because theyre f**king blind and cant see the white lines - so they use your car to line up against.

If I have to park between two cars I look for posh or new cars, and park closer to the posh car than the banger if two posh cars arent available. If theres only spaces with bangers either side, I drive to the next supermarket and repeat.

Lol, ditto mate, im exactly the same, i always only park if i can go across 2 spaces, or if i have to im always closest to the poshest car

It was worse when I had the RS as they tend to go missing for spares now, unlike clios.

I never parked it where I couldnt see it and was always sooo paranoid.

At least with the clio it doesnt look so obviously fast/nickable (especially in white lol)

megane coupe F7R

Im paranoid too. I check each door and the boot is locked before i walk away then walk back to check again. lol. Im really careful where i park. Unfortunatly some b*****d keyed the Valver down the back quarter about 5 months ago. Really deep too. f**kin b******s!!!

Clio 1.2 Authentique

Know the feeling, my golf had a very deep 20cm long scratch on it from some idiot in the basement at work. Now I park the clio all the way down on B4 where nobody parks close to it. The worst is when the petrol attendant spills on the car.....:mad:

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Vegeta on 26 January 2005

Know the feeling, my golf had a very deep 20cm long scratch on it from some idiot in the basement at work. Now I park the clio all the way down on B4 where nobody parks close to it. The worst is when the petrol attendant spills on the car.....:mad:

you dont let other people fill your car do you? :eek:

always try and park in good spaces, luckily at work everyone knows my car so shouldnt think i will have any marks left.

Quote: Originally posted by Vegeta on 26 January 2005

do they still do that ??,were do you live