ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parcel Shelfs

You wont find one for less than £80 probably.

Do it yourself, I did mine. £5 for the MDF, £10 for the fabric, bit of time with a jigsaw and a staple gun & bobs your uncle.

I seen somewhere sellin em at £69.99 the other day. quite a good price. Am interested in stealth shelf myself cos i cant afford renaults lovely £200, 1 arm and half a left leg for a parcel shelf

(not even having back speakers) :)

stealth shelf just has a bit of mdf underneath the parcel shelf to hide the speakers...you have to cut the holes yourself

You dont have to cut it yourself do you? i thought it was all pre-cut thats why the are £70-£80. Mine came with speakers aswell.

Normally you have to cut the holes yourself.

We do stealth shelves for near enough all cars for £59. We would also cut the holes roughly to the size of the speakers you were putting in it but they may require a bit of filing or cutting when you get it.

Russ