Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Part name needed

  Clio 172 Cup 2.0
The plastic trim underneath the radiator on my clio 172 cup is hanging loose, it looks like the plastic has snapped.

I want to get a new one but no idea what this part is called! Any help please?
  1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Is there not a part number on it? You could go into renault and just describe it to them.