ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passbook in iOS 6

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Anyone else using this? I'm loving it.
Particularly impressed with my home made subcard, pops up at my local subway without me doing anything.

5eratu2e.jpg

Just need a few more people to get on board with it all.

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
When I open Passbook it takes me to the AppStore to the Passbook apps. In there though it only displays 5 apps like Starbucks and hotels etc.

Tried searching the App Store for subway and that driving licence and i get nothing...

I tried to get boarding passes etc on it. Gave up in the end.

Either it's a peice of s**t software (which apple is pretty good at at the moment) which was rushed out, or I can't fathom how to do it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah didn't think it was much use for me.

How do you get your driving licence and Subway ones on there?

Last time I searched to add apps in it, it just took me to the normal app store! Got pissed off with it, gave up.

I've even got a flight in a few hours, I tried earlier to get my boarding pass on it. Gave up again.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Oh, maybe not.

The subcard one I had to build. The driving licence is from an app called lemon wallet.

Focus ST-3
What good is the driving licence one though? its just the same as having a photocopy, nowhere would accept it as proof of ID etc

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It's a digital wallet rob.

Driving licence is for work, I'm constantly giving out my number. So it's easier for me to have it handy/

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
What good is the driving licence one though? its just the same as having a photocopy, nowhere would accept it as proof of ID etc

I can't see anywhere using it as ID.

Just like having the tesco club card app though aint it?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Can you actually use the SubCard app as a replacement for the old card though? Or does it just show your points balance?

Doesn't even work for me. Have added my Starbucks app to it and it doesn't even display it.

Stuck Passbook in a folder hidden away as its just another useless icon on my phone now.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Can you actually use the SubCard app as a replacement for the old card though? Or does it just show your points balance?

Yeah of course. Subcard is a "dumb" system. The points don't update automatically, you'd need to do that.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Doesn't even work for me. Have added my Starbucks app to it and it doesn't even display it.

Stuck Passbook in a folder hidden away as its just another useless icon on my phone now.

uha2a7ur.jpg

Like that?

A silver one
I've got the Starbucks Card which pops up when I'm near my local Starbucks, but other than that I haven't got any uses for it. I don't even know how to search for Passbook apps on the App Store? When I search for passbook, it returns results such as Shazam, Words With Friends and Angry Birds Star Wars.....