ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

passenger window, one click or not??

Renault Clio Extreme 4
hi all, any help on this is much appreciated

i have a 1.2 extreme on a 55 plate and the drivers side window has the one touch feature to open and close it, but the passenger side doesnt , or it does and it doesnt work! can someone please tell me if it does have one touch or not?

Renault Clio Extreme 4
thank you very much, im in the middle of compiling a list to give to renault of problems for them to fix under the warrenty, its what its there for

mini cooper (RIP 172)
really?

i dont and my gf's 1.2 dont and on the spec list they dont, but looks like some did, oh well, learn some thing new everyday

mini cooper (RIP 172)
what the hell, ive just been out to check:eek:

and i defo dont! have i got a fake?

my gf's 1.2 dont as well:dapprove:

Renault Clio Extreme 4
do you lot reckon i could say to reno that it should have it and get one installed, i know its cheeky but ,heck they gave got to have the door apart anyways on the drivers side and the passenger side

got something scratching the window in drivers door if a put it all the way down

hi all, any help on this is much appreciated

i have a 1.2 extreme on a 55 plate and the drivers side window has the one touch feature to open and close it, but the passenger side doesnt , or it does and it doesnt work! can someone please tell me if it does have one touch or not?
Won't have it.
i dont and my gf's 1.2 dont and on the spec list they dont, but looks like some did, oh well, learn some thing new everyday
Some cars have it usualy the import ones have it enabled.
do you lot reckon i could say to reno that it should have it and get one installed, i know its cheeky but ,heck they gave got to have the door apart anyways on the drivers side and the passenger side
Due to the work involved in enabling it nope not a chance.

Renault Clio Extreme 4

do you know what i have to do to enable it, as the passenger window is used when im driving, more than the drivers, as i have a dodgy right ear and the wind noise hurts it, i cant be arsed to hold the button down every time i want some fresh air

do you know what i have to do to enable it, as the passenger window is used when im driving, more than the drivers, as i have a dodgy right ear and the wind noise hurts it, i cant be arsed to hold the button down every time i want some fresh air

Ype i wrote a guide a while back it involves a few wires being swopped a new switch box possible never looked into it plus you need Renault to adjust the computer system.