ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Past My Driving Test!!!

clio 1.5 dci 80
congrats dude,
thats a quality price i pay 900 on a dci 80 and i'm 24 and been drivin since i was 17, although i have had 4 claims an my time drivin and 3 points on ma licence lol

Megane
yea but you failed your spelling test on the title mate. It is passed not past ;) correct in the main message though so i'll let you off

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
what does it matter what age he was! If he was 17, hats off to him...

This forum doesn't half come across as petty and full of twits with chips on their shoulders.

Well done mate. safe driving.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If i had a 182 as my 1st car, i wouldn't be sat here now. I was a complete t**t behind the wheel 17,18,19,20 yrs old.

Good luck to you mate and congrats!

fad

Clio 182 FF
what does it matter what age he was! If he was 17, hats off to him...

This forum doesn't half come across as petty and full of twits with chips on their shoulders.

Well done mate. safe driving.

Agreed

He seems sensible enough to admit he would of been to irrespsonsible to drive it at 17/18 and also lets be fair a 182 aint eactly a fast car its nippy and handles awsome but its far from a fast car lets be fair lol!

SLK 350
Always thought one 'passed' their driving test and not 'past' it :)

Enjoy your new freedom, take it steady...wet leaves on the road = ditch.

320d
lets be fair a 182 aint eactly a fast car its nippy and handles awsome but its far from a fast car lets be fair lol!

its bloody fast compared to a 1.2 which most people hav when they 1st pass though, i no i would certainly love a 182.

guess, but yal be wrong
your 1st car is a 182?!!!!!!!?

you must either be rich, mummy and daddy love you dearly or you are an only child!!!

so which one's the answer

b/g 182, meg tourer
congrats. minter of a first car! bit too fast fast for a 17 year old for a first car, but since your 24 i guess you are a lot more sensible than a 17 year old. lol.
cant beat the feeling of passing your test :)
enjoy