ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pathetic bleep!

When I lock my clio theres a really crappy bleep that comes really quietly from what seems like the back of the car....

anyone else got this?

i have a 1.2 16v Expression+ and i get no bleep. just a loud click from the poorly sound dampened central locking solenoids.

Ta, Andy

Hmmm.....

Its like they put a bleep on there and turned it right down - you can only hear it when its really silent around you!

Ford Fiesta

i get this when I lock mine too, sometimes dont though, seems to come from boot lock. didnt happen on my dynamique ever.

Arctic Blue 182

I get it occassionally on mine. A thread on here says it happens if you lock it too quickly after closing the door, as if the immobiliser needs more time to set between closing the door and locking it.

not sure if thats right tho.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

if u press the lcok button for too long it will enable/disable the automatic locking feature. this might be whats happening as i only get it to alert me of when ive done this. all the rest of the time there is no beep the the noise of the doors locking.

Ford Fiesta

mines set to auto lock etc and raid is on and always has been so nothing to do with it.

the beep Faz is on about is the alarm 3 beep im sure this other beep what the post mentions is like a squeak one sound from the boot area when you look the car.