ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC] Age of Empires II HD

Seen a few things on Reddit about it, absolutely loved AOE1+2, 3 wasn't too bad. Aoe2 had to be my favourite though.

Have you given it a twirl yet? How uprated is the game? I heard some things saying that while it was claiming an 'HD' remake, it was really just running at 720/1080p, all the sprite graphics etc were the same.

Just played an online multiplayer game there.

My god I miss this game !!

The game engine and sprite graphics are pretty much the same so it looks like its just been upscaled to 1080p but even still, the multiplayer has been made so much easier and it is truely one of the classic games I love to play.

Funnily enough I was saying to my mate only the other day that they should re-release this game and then it came out !!

Nissan 350z
So all they have done is increased the supported resolutions and made it Win7 compatible and are charging £20 for it?

1eight2
I used to love this as a kid. I'd start by making a small village then 15 minutes into it when I couldn't be arsed cutting anymore wood/mining gold i'd go cheat crazy and get the one shot kill car (not sure if this was AoE 1 or 2)