ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC machines

A slow one :-(
Shouldn't do if you ask nicely... PM 182_Blue as I am sure he will answer all questions and has the latest discount codes. Or get over to DW as many ppl over there have ordered PCs from Autopia.

Mito Sportiva 135
Hmmm that is tempting....if only I didn't NEED tyres think I would have to get one now. Nexy pay cheque....I think I have caved :dead::boring:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
very tempting..... never used one, could i damage the finish big time if i was heavy handed? i could just imagine all the paint dissapering off the swage lines :(

Last edited:
  106 GTi
Hard to damage paint with a PC, as long as the paint is clean and the pads are clean, you dont use a super aggresssive compound, avoid over polishing on the edges you will be fine. If you have any panels you are dubious over the paint quality on though then there could be problems. Like everything you need to use with care.

106 GTi
I have messed up with a PC. Went through laquer on my 182 wheel removing a deep scratch. BUT I could tell it was to deep to fix so had nothing to lose.

I have seen threads where marr up paint worse than it was before with a PC down to bad polish choice and inproper technique, so it is possible.

mine arrived today - cost £103 including postag from autopia but it was on special offer and I belive the price has gone back up now - bargain - thanks 182 blue for the advice.

106 GTi
Read the small print on that site, despite the co.uk address they are a US company and the goods will arrive from the states.

A slow one :-(
Import from Autopia... its easy as chips.

I got a PC, 2 lots of SFX pads, and a set of Spot pads 150 quid inc shipping.