ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC Polisher

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
clean and shiny sell the porta cable little bit dearer but it saves importing them

no is the straight answer mate, best off to import, nothing else, say from halfrauds, comes close to the action of the PC.

buy it, im a student and could only just afford it, but so worth it!!

jamie

106 GTi
Dash - some uk people use a Dewalt machine that is sold over here, but you are limited to what pads you can use, as well as a more limited spped range.

Tim at http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/ doe the PC kits with all need already imported.

just priced one up on autopia and it comes to about £148 with extra sfx pads, spot pads, and a backing plate. thats deliverd inc 15% discount

soon: 172 Cup
Bought mine from Autopia, Came within 3 days, just had to get the transformer, extension and plug off screwfix and bobs your uncle! Its dead cheap at the mo as well for a 7424! go onto www.detailingworld.com and have a browse, all you need to know!

saxo vtr sis getting clio
bought mine from autopia cost about 100 quid imported, then transformer from ebay and a 3 pin plug but av still not got it up an running, need some pads an backing plates. costs a fair bit but worth it