ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pda phones

Mercedes C Class Sport
Starting a new thread sorry, Im not considering buying a PDA phone, and particulary one of the HP Ipaq's that Jas is selling on here. Few questions

1. How much is windows mobile to buy?
2. How much is gps software?
3. Are they worth it?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Can pick them up cheap on ebay.

The WM5 versions are clunky and a bit tiresome at times. But then the contact list is superb and I like the mobile email/internet/msn etc very handy.

If you want GPS, you can get them with it built in (I do and it's much better than without).

Be wary of the older 200mhz models, as they will NOT run GPS software very well at all. (It'll crash a lot and be very slow). Just get a 400mhz or more. Intel chipsets are better.

I have a bluetooth GPS receiver I'd sell you for a few notes, could also sort you out with Tomtom/Copilot. I personally prefer Copilot.

2014 Focus Titanium
I have just got a O2 XDA Orbit II (HTC Touch Cruise) and its absolutely class tbh. I've had symbian phones in the past (N80, N95) and they were very good but the windows phones are different league tbh. Great phones!

It comes with free Copilot satnav, WM6 and touchflo which is ace because it works basically like an Iphone, with the finger scrolling etc.

Mercedes C Class Sport
Sweet thanks.So for about £200 whats the best I should be looking for phone wise? x

Mercedes C Class Sport
I've just bought an O2 Atmos for £150 brand new which I didnt think was too bad. Am I able to get Sat Nav for this phone though?