ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PE2 Tyres, is he serious?

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
I will also have some other part worn tyres for sale if i get them off the alloys.

£10 is a bargain, and mates rates = free fitting on tyres.

R

Rebecca

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It would be cheap for a track tire as has been said on here, Also if the person who buys them is used to doing there own work on the cars then it wouldn't cost them anything to fit them except there own labour. I think it is a fair price.

Rebecca

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
Dave not sure what you are trying to say but I wasn't digging anything and Kully no need to be nasty, some people *sighs*

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
kullycliosport said:
you said it "some people" :rasp:

Aint arguing with you kully :boring: I was simply asking a question *reminds herself never to do it again, sighs*

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Maz said:
Aint arguing with you kully :boring: I was simply asking a question *reminds herself never to do it again, sighs*

ok you be the bigger man and walk away :eek: lol..................

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
kullycliosport said:
sorry last post may have been a bit nasty .............:quiet:

You will get in trouble for spamming!! Back to the sale.

Throw them in the back, use them for the track, at the end of the day, just throw them away! LOL

EDIT Im crap at rhyming!!

R

Rebecca

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maz said:
Dave not sure what you are trying to say but I wasn't digging anything and Kully no need to be nasty, some people *sighs*

Do you want to buy these tyres?

Rebecca

R

Rebecca

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
We are seriously selling these tyres, anyone who is offering money for them feel free to bid but if you don't want to bid on them then that is fine too. Just don't want people on here trying to make out that we are doing something wrong.

Rebecca

P.S Kully keep posting anyway as your spamming always makes me smile

seb

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio trophy
lets all leave the ill feeling at the door when we log onto cs please.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
£10 quids a bargain for a set of track tyres, most likely find someone at the track that'll help you take em off after too!

Better than wrecking your road tyres and driving home with melted grip!

Good luck with the sale guys :)

R

Rebecca

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Maz said:
^^ Hope your not suggesting that I am trying to do that ??

I don't remember who said what before and it has all been deleted now anyway. I just don't want it to be brought back up again. I am not sugesting that you are doing anything on purpose. I don't want people thinking things about us that are not true so I wouldn't want people to read these threads and think that there was something going on when there isn't at all. Please if there is a problem in future PM myself or David first rather than posting things which could be misleading.

Rebecca

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
Please lets just get one thing clear here I was interested in buying the tyres for track day tyres I asked what I thought was a simple question in this thread and the other one, that is all.