ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peaches NEW ride :)

B

Brown.

Picked it up the other day From F1 Performance in newcastle (only lotus dealer i know of in the north east)

Excellent service from them guys :) no were near as crap as renault.

The cars a Super charged Exige or Exige S( what ever ya wanna call it) . 2008 spec and was registerd when i picked it up (8miles on the clock)

I got touring pack and traction control, as all the supertouring pack extras are standard on the 2008's......am over the moon, never thought it would be this good!!!

gotta run it in though so no naughty antics till 1k :(......:D

DEcided not to get the optional performace pack as 20bhp only really gains top end speed and slightly longer mid ranges, the larger roof scoop aint my thing and the breaks are immense for 2pots....not like it has t stop anything heavy like ...........have a peak :D all comments welcome :D

oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

21122007582.jpg

24122007592.jpg

24122007593.jpg

B

Brown.

Yeah apparently not allowed to really take it past 4.5k rpm...no fully open throttle untill 600 miles then a can gradually raise it to fully open throttle second cam action at 1k miles

Lionel Richie
Yeah apparently not allowed to really take it past 4.5k rpm...no fully open throttle untill 600 miles then a can gradually raise it to fully open throttle second cam action at 1k miles

you want to give the engine some load! you should see how they run in the new GTR's!!!

106 GTi

you want to give the engine some load! you should see how they run in the new GTR's!!!

Read that the other day, must be a fun job for the drivers who have to do it.

340i
Drove one of these around silverstone early this year...

absoooooooolutly love them, the engine noise is pure SEX!!!

I will definalty be getting one of these in my lifetime :D

Golf R soon...
Nice car! Wow!

I was taken out in one of these beasts round silverstone...Only car so far that has made me grab the jesus handle :eek:

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
How much was it?

Is it a kit car? ;)

Congrats mate, bet you are well happy, Take it it aint your only vehicle?

Racing Blue 182
that looks very nice...cant have been cheap though

\i thought you had to get rid of the vee as you were going to have no garage, surely thats worse to have out than a vee? lol